Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sex Orgy: man upset because fiancee denied him sex, robbed a convenience store

Palm Bay police said James Seehaus, 25, used a white cloth to make his BB gun appear to be a real gun when he robbed a 7-Eleven store in Palm Bay June 28, Florida Today reported Wednesday.

Seehaus was pulled over by a police officer responding to the robbery and the officer discovered the BB gun in the suspect's car and $55 in his wallet. Seehaus, who was identified as the robber by the store's clerk and another witness, said the $55 belonged to the convenience store, police said.

Seehaus, who was charged with armed robbery and theft, told police he committed the crime because he was upset about his fiancee's refusal to have sex with him and he needed to buy car insurance.


Source

2 comments:

  1. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Also visit my weblog ; information about reverse mortgages

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there okoawobluegate.blogspot.com blogger found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumer-service.com they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

We Love To Hear From You.

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...