Thursday, January 3, 2013

Amorous Pastor Raped 12 Years old Girl

Alasco Sobowale, a pastor at Togodo Street, Temu Town Epe, Lagos State, has been arrested for raping a 12-year-old neighbour on the 15th of December in the toilet.
Her aunt says:

“On that particular night, my children were in the room watching television but I couldn’t find my niece. I kept on shouting her name but I got no answer. I then proceeded to the toilet which is detached from the building. I knocked on the door of the toilet and the pastor immediately ran out and I saw her inside the toilet. When I inquired of her what she was doing inside the toilet with the pastor, she said he lured her into the toilet and covered her mouth with his palm so she wouldn’t scream. She said the pastor brought out his penis and forced it into her anus. She said he also put his penis in her vagina and when she discharged a particular fluid, he used a handkerchief to scoop it.”


The rape victim was rushed down to Epe General Hospital. When tests were conducted on her, it was found that the victim’s “vaginal hymen is no longer intact and bruises were observed in the anal region.”

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...