Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Husband Seeks To Devorce Wife On Ground Of Laziness



Malam Wahab Ahmed of Ojagboro area, Ilorin, on Tuesday, told an Ilorin Area Court that  he was seeking for divorce from his wife, Abike Wahab, for her lazy nature and “I don’t care attitude.”

The 48-year-old man told the court that he had been married for six years now and that his wife hardly swept their bedroom and surroundings whenever she woke up in the morning,“ not until I force her to do so.”
The petitioner told the court that his wife was fond of sleeping and watching movies thereby abandoning her domestic activities.
According to him, their marriage was contracted in 2007 and has produced two male children.
“My lord, I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with her dirty and lazy habit anymore.”
The respondent objected to the prayer of her husband, saying she was still interested in the marriage.
“My husband complains a lot and forces me to do things that were beyond my capacity. I promise to do his wish henceforth.”
She prayed the court for an adjournment for her to make a reconciliatory move.
The Presiding Judge, Mr Ibrahim Abdulquadri, however adjourned the case to June 6 for a report of settlement or continuation of hearing. (NAN)

Source: Vanguard

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...