Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How A 76- Year -Old Grand Mother Outwitted Kidnappers and Escaped from Their Den

Mrs. Otiti Esegba
The mother of the Managing Director of Ben-Segba Technical Services Limited, an oil servicing firm in Ekpan, Mrs. Otiti Esegba, a 76 year-old grandmother, who was kidnapped by some hoodlums was reported to have escaped from the den of her abductors about five hours she was abducted.

Kidnappers in a motorbike swooped on her in her apartment about 2a.m at Akperhe community in Olomu kingdom, Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State and forcefully took her to their den at Oviri Olomu.

During the ordeal, Mrs. Esegba, sought for God's intervention through prayers and in responds, God made the two kidnappers guarding her to fall asleep. 
She said they actually fell asleep, paving way for her to escape into the hands of some fishermen who happens to be her in-law.
She said: “He took me to his home at a place I later found out to be Oviri-Olomu, after hearing my story.
“At his home I found out that he was married to my niece. They clothed me as I was almost naked.”

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...