Monday, November 11, 2013

How Rafiu Idowu Raped and Killed His 10 Year-old Cousin.

One Rafiu Idowu, a 26-year-old man,has been arrested by the Osun State Police Command for raping and killing his 10-year-old cousin, Tawa Bilawu.

Idowu confessed to the police that it was the victim who lured him into raping her when she paid a visit to him at his family residence at Ile-Ogbo in Ayedire Local Government Area of the state.
The Police PPRO, Oshun state Mrs Folashade Odoro, confirmed the incident and stated that the suspect,who is now in Police custody smokes Indian hemp.

The suspect on his said the deceased:
"Tawa Bilawu met me at the passage of my house when she came to visit me on that fateful day. I asked her where she was going and she said somebody sent her somewhere but she decided to check on me.
"Bilawu later dragged me into my room where she removed my trousers and both of us went on bed. Then, Bilawu put my penis into her private part and started shouting. I then asked her the reason for the alarm.
"The alarm raised by Bilawu was after two minutes of sexual intercourse between us.
When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died."

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...