Friday, November 15, 2013

How Taiwo Bakare, a 42-Year-old Paedophilia Was Arrested In Lagos

Taiwo Bakare, a 42-year -old serial paedophilia, who live at No. 45, Unity Street, Igando Lagos has been arrested after he allegedly defiled a 10-
year-old primary school girl.
Taiwo Bakare is an electrician by profession. And, residents of the area alleged that Taiwo is a habitual molester of little girls and has been getting away with because of parents trying to avoid stigma

The incident that now finally exposed Taiwo Bakare happened on the 10th of September, 2013 when he lured a 10-old-year-old primary school girl into his apartment and forcefully had canal knowledge of her.
In the words of the victim who resides in the same street with Bakare's " I was in my
mother's shop when he came in and said he wanted to buy a can of milk, I told him the price
and gave him one can and demanded for my money and he refused to pay me. All my pleas for him to pay me fell on deaf ears. Rather, he insisted that he was going to go away with the milk and I refused.
After a hot argument, he said he has some money in his house and I should follow him to get my money. On getting to his house, I stood by his door and he asked me to come
inside but I refused. Then, he went inside and acted as if he was getting my money but
when he came out, he
stretched his hand and gripped my mouth and prevented me from screaming. He threw me
on his bed and pulled off my pants before he started having canal knowledge of me. I
screamed but no one came in to help me. I told my mother about it when I got home."

Taiwo, who was arrested by Igondo divisional policemen in a pit where he was hiding burst into tears and blame devil for his action. He tearfully sang like a bird:
" I am a 42 -year -old
man and I am married with four children, my last child is a girl and she is also 10 years but
she and her mother lives in Abuja. I am the owner of my building and this small girl, pointing at the victim, lives on the same street with me and I usually go to her mother's shop
to buy grocery items but I don't know what came over me today when I saw her. I took her home, I pulled off her pants and also threw her on my bed and I attempted to have sex
with her but my penis cold not enter her vagina because it
was tight, so I rubbed oil on her laps and inserted my penis in
between her laps. I didn't have sex with her".

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...