Monday, November 18, 2013

My husband Likes Sex Too Much, I can't bear Any More-Lami Told Court

Shaibu Ibrahim, a 56 year-old blind man told a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, on Monday that his marriage to his 38 years old wife, Lami, has broken down irretrievably. He urged the court to dissolve the marriage.
It would be recalled that on Nov. 14, Lami had urged the court to dissolve her marriage to Ibrahim for his alleged excessive sexual urge.
Lami told the court that she was no longer interested in the marriage.
"I urge the court to dissolve this marriage because I can't stand his excessive sexual
urge. He likes sex too much, I can't bear it.
"Most times, he would have sex with me from midnight till early hours of the morning, even when I am crying, he will not stop,''
The case was adjourned with hope that they would settle, but, it appears Lami has her mind made up not to return to her matrimonial home (NAN)

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...