Monday, June 25, 2012

Man throws wife from car on I-90, attacks trooper


A man is under arrest Sunday after shoving his wife from a moving car on Interstate 90 then attacking a state trooper who pulled him over, the Washington State Patrol reported.
The bizarre drama began at about 9:10 a.m. when troopers responded to a report of a woman being thrown from a vehicle as it was heading east on I-90 about 12 miles west of Cle Elum.
Arriving at the scene, troopers found the woman and learned that her husband had thrown her from the vehicle. Meanwhile, a 911 caller reported seeing the husband's vehicle being driven erratically about two miles away in the westbound lanes of I-90.
A trooper located the vehicle and pulled it over about 15 miles farther west, near Snoqualmie Pass. The husband was taken into custody and placed in the back seat of the trooper's patrol car.
But that wasn't the end of the incident.
Shortly after that, the husband managed to break out the patrol car window. He then got out of the car and attacked the trooper who had pulled him over, the State Patrol reported. There was a scuffle and the suspect finally was subdued and taken into custody.
The wife was taken by ambulance to to Kittitas Valley Community Hospital

Source..........

1 comment:

  1. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
    My web site - my blog

    ReplyDelete

We Love To Hear From You.

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...