Wednesday, December 26, 2012

National Cake Share: Girls Vandalised Oil Pipe Line

*File Photo: Activity at a vandalised oil pipe
 
 Task Force, on routin patrol arrested suspected female oil pipeline vandals and others. The names of the vandals are Muritala Kareem, Musiliru Ashiri, Ahmed Lamidi and Elizabeth Folorunsho,

Meanwhile , Female suspected pipeline vandal, Jelilat Olailikon, who was arrested alongside four others by the Inspector General of Police Special Task Force Unit on Anti-Pipeline Vandalism, has confessed that she took to the illicit business as part of her share of the national cake.

Jelilat who initially did not show any sign of remorse when arrested, shrugged her shoulder when approached by Crime Alert and in a nonchalant manner said: “I am just a business woman. No one will get an offer that would fetch him or her a hundred per cent gain that would not jump at it. My only mistake was that I failed to carry out proper investigation before venturing into the business.

“When I discovered that the petroleum product was from NNPC pipeline, I decided to continue since its government’s money. Everybody wants to eat from the national cake and I saw that as my only opportunity to make money”, she stated.

But after a second thought, she admitted she was wrong and said:“ I am truly sorry, if they can forgive me, I will not do it again.”

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...