Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nuru Owosere Said, "I am Not A Thief, I Only Steal Rams"

Nuru Owosere, a 27-year-old man has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly stealing a ram in Mile 12 area of the state.
The suspect who confessed to the crime denied knowing that stealing of lives stock was a crime. He said he started stealing goat and other animals from his father without reprimand. So, he assumed it was a normal way of life.

He refused to be called a thief. He said " I am not a thief, I only steal rams"
According to the suspect:
"I moved to Ijebu, Ogun State where I became an apprentice at a wood-producing factory
but when my family abandoned me, leaving me without money, I returned to Lagos and started snatching people's rams. I don't feel taking rams is a crime, they are just animals.
"The person, whose ram I took, I even know him. I never thought he would join the crowd in beating me. After all, I am not a thief, I only take people's rams."

Ngozi Braide, the police PRO said the suspect would be charged to court for stealing

Join The Discussion On Okoawo BlueGate & Co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...